Since only 2% of men don’t have problems with nose hair growth, it seems clear that this is one little job that most of us have to deal with now and then. The truth is that when you choose the best nose hair trimmer for your needs then this becomes a very quick and simple task.
There is no need to fret when you look in the mirror or go through any sort of pain by trying to pluck out these hairs manually.
While the hairs that grow in our nostrils carry out an important function in keeping us healthy and free of disease, that doesn’t mean that we need to let them grow long enough for other people to notice them.
Many of these devices for trimming unwanted hairs are small and compact, while a number of them also offer the possibility of removing or trimming hair from other parts of your body. All in all, it is an inexpensive and easy way to deal with something that could become a problem if you let it get out of control.
The following are a few of the best models that you might be interested in finding out about.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer 2017
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Nose Hair Trimmer 2017
- 1.1 1. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Wet/Dry Eyebrows, Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer
- 1.2 2. WINLINK All in One Rechargeable Electric Hair Grooming Kit
- 1.3 3. Philips NT3160/10 Nose Hair, Ear Hair and Eyebrow Trimmer Series 3000
- 1.4 4. F.Dorla Handsome Men Body Nose Nasal Trimmer
- 1.5 5. Speedy Nose Trimmer Precision Trimmer by Elpine
- 1.6 6. Atomic Ray Gun Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
- 1.7 7. Zhhlaixing Norelco Hair Precision Nose Trimmer
- 1.8 8. PowMax WW-60 Electric 360 Degree Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer Removal
- 1.9 9. Remington NE3450 Nose and Ear Trimmer – Black/Blue
- 1.10 10. Men’s Nose & Ear Trimmer
- 2 How It Works
- 3 Features That Are Important
- 4 Let’s Wrap It Up
Small and lightweight, the Panasonic ER-GN30-K Wet/Dry Eyebrows, Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer offers a convenient and hygienic way to carry out personal grooming tasks at home or on the move. The stainless steel blades are curved and hypoallergenic for the best possible performance and no irritation.
This nose hair trimmer is also incredibly easy to clean out thanks to the vortex cleaning system that it features. Of course, it can also be used to trim eyebrows, beard and straggly ear hairs when needed.
It runs on just one AA battery, although this isn’t included with the device. A big advantage is that you can use this Panasonic trimmer dry or else take it into the shower with you if you prefer. At just 9g and with dimensions of 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5cm it is the type of compact rooming device that you can take anywhere with you, really.
As it contains 6 interchangeable trimming heads and 4 trimmer combs, this is a wonderful grooming kit for getting rid of unwanted hair anywhere on your face or body. It is provides a useful turbo boost feature for those especially tricky patches of hair that you might fear it wouldn’t normally handle.
This WINLINK All in One Rechargeable Electric Hair Grooming Kit can be charged in just 2 hours and then used on a cordless basis for up to 40 minutes. To clean it after use, you only have to rinse out the trimmer head under running water.
This champagne coloured product is suitable for men or women and is stylish enough to keep most people happy to leave it in their bathroom. Whether you want to trim nose hair, get a haircut or remove hairs from your legs, this is a great device for getting the job done without any fuss.
This portable trimmer from the reputable Philips brand is a good value option that is likely to suit a lot of people. The Philips NT3160/10 Nose Hair, Ear Hair and Eyebrow Trimmer Series 3000 is an excellent product that makes grooming and trimming as easy as you want it to be.
It is angled so that it can be used very conveniently to reach difficult hairs inside the ears and nose without any hassle or straining. In addition, you can also use it to trim eyebrows quickly and efficiently.
The cutting mechanism is sharp and accurate while a thin foil guard is provided to stop your skin from getting irritated. If you are going to use it for your eyebrows then you will be pleased to see that it comes with two comb attachments. The whole thing weighs 159g and measures in at 21 x 10 x 4cm.
You can use this professional looking hair trimmer for a variety of hair trimming jobs, from nose hair trimming to eyebrows, neck and body hair. The compact size and sturdy build means that the F.Dorla Handsome Men Body Nose Nasal Ears Eyebrow Facial Hair Clipper is pretty much ideal for using when you travel.
It comes with a powerful built in light that is designed to help you work with it more efficiently. There are two different combs provided to give you a couple of options for hairs of different lengths.
The stainless steel blade is hypoallergenic and completely safe to use. You just need a single AAA battery to power this green, grey and silver hair clipper.
Billed as being safer and simpler than using scissors, this is a budget nose hair trimming option well worth taking a look at if you don’t want to spend a fortune. The Speedy Nose Trimmer by Elpine is small and light but provides enough power for even tricky jobs.
It uses a stainless steel cutting system for safety and convenience, so it will cut hairs efficiently rather than pull them or get tangled up. The product dimensions are 17.2 x 15.2 x 4cm and it weight just 41g, so it is a highly portable option.
As you would expect for such a low price, this isn’t the most durable or highest quality hair trimming device on the market. Yet, if you only plan to use it occasionally then it could turn out to be a very smart purchase that gives you exactly what you need at a fair price.
With a fun, futuristic design, it is easy to see the Atomic Ray Gun Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer as more of a toy than as a serious hair trimmer. Yet, it promises a great performance while putting a bit of fun into an otherwise mundane grooming task.
This model is designed for both nose and ear hair, and is easy to use. It runs on just one AA battery and looks like a terrific present for any sci-fi fans out there with a sense of humour.
Despite its weird looks, this is a nose hair trimming device pretty much like any other you are likely to try when it comes to operating it. If you like to add a bit of humour to your life then this is a good choice for carrying out our grooming chores with a smile on your face.
It is important to not confuse this product with a full trimmer set, as it is simply a set of trimmer blades for use with certain Philips machines. The devices that it works with are listed in the product title and it will allow these shavers to carry on working while adding a valuable new function to them.
These are well built and easy to clean trimming accessories that will help your Philips shaver to give you a great performance in this grooming task. It can make sense to but this accessory rather than pay out for a full trimmer.
The Zhhlaixing Norelco Hair Precision Nose Trimmer is a low cost way of increasingly the flexibility of your Philips shaver. They are easy to add on and safe to use, so if you already one of the compatible shavers then it is a sensible purchase.
If you are looking for a highly versatile nose and ear hair trimmer then the PowMax WW-60 Electric 360 Degree Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer is a sound choice. It uses a rotary blade system that has a safe and efficient circular blade action that quickly cuts through unwanted hair without any hassle.
The powerful motor on this trimmer gives a smooth action that won’t cause you any pain even in delicate areas. Since this is a waterproof device, you can use it in the shower and just rinse it out once you are finished if that suits you.
The body of this rechargeable hair trimmer is made of stainless steel and it is very quiet when operating. There are two different trimmer heads included, giving it a 3 in 1 versatility that makes light work of many different grooming tasks that you might want to carry out.
The renowned Remington brand brings us a classy nose and ear trimmer that makes light work of your daily or weekly grooming tasks. It is manufactured from anti-microbial NanoSilver, which gives you safe and completely hygienic trimming every time.
This is a vertical trimmer with vertical guide combs and an easy wash out feature. As well as being waterproof for use in the shower, this Remington NE3450 Nose and Ear Trimmer can be easily hung up in the shower too, thanks to its hang loop.
The trimmer weighs 159g and measures in at 4.2 x 10.1 x 17.3cm. It runs off a lithium battery that is included and gives you the smooth, professional performance that you would expect from a Remington trimmer.
As just 12cm in size, this is a small and practical nose hair trimmer that isn’t going to take up a lot of space in your bathroom. It does the job that it has been designed for simply and effectively, leaving you feeling ready to face up to the day ahead of you.
This trimmer runs off a single AA battery, which isn’t included with the product. However, as soon as you take it out of the box and fit in a battery it is easy to get started with right away.
This isn’t the highest quality trimmers around but it is one of the best hair trimmers in terms of the extremely low price tag. If you are going to buy one of these devices for the first time then this is a low cost way of getting started.
How It Works
Nose trimmers are very simple and most of them tend to work in a very similar way. They are typically small and slender machines with a metal casing, although budget models may be made of plastic instead.
The head of the trimmer has a set of cutting heads that rotate and are covered by a protective guard that stops the blades from injuring your skin. This protective guard has some holes or slits in that let long hairs enter it and get cut by the blade.
While they are usually small, battery powered machines, they need to be powerful enough to cut the hairs cleanly rather than just pull at them. This means that it is important to only use one when the battery is still new and powerful enough for a good performance.
Many of the best nose hair trimmers are waterproof so that you can use them in the shower if you want to. They will generally also be easy to clean and simple to operate, meaning that you can very quickly and efficiently get rid of those annoying and unsightly hairs.
Features That Are Important
The difference between a top quality hair trimmer and one that isn’t so good isn’t all that obvious just by looking at the two of them. In terms of looks, they tend to be very similar but it is only by looking at the features that you can see which one is best for you.
By understanding how each model works you can better decide which one is going to give you a smooth and effortless performance.
- Multi-use. Since most of us only use a nose hair trimmer very occasionally, it can be a clever idea to get one that can be used for other grooming tasks as well. A multi-use trimmer will usually come with a selection of different accessories such as combs and blades. As long as you make sure to use the right trimming accessories for each task then this is a great advantage.
- Waterproof. Not all nose and ear hair trimmers can be used in the shower but those that can have an extra degree of versatility. If you have never before tried to trim your unwanted hairs in the shower then you might want to give it a try and see how it suits you.
- Hypoallergenic. The last thing you want is to end up with irritated skin after carrying out this little grooming job. Thankfully, the best trimmers tend to have a stainless steel, hypoallergenic finish that stops this from being a problem. Saving money by buying a cheaper model problem isn’t a great idea if you have easily irritated skin.
- Size and weight. Ideally, you will choose a small and lightweight trimmer that is easy to move around with. This means that you can take it away on holiday without any fuss, as well as use it all around the house. Of course, it also needs to be robust if you plan on using it in different places.
- Easy to rinse clean. Many of the top nose hair trimmers are also incredibly easy to clean after use. This is a very important point, as you will want it to stay clean and hygienic. Failing to clean it properly will also shorten its life. In some cases, all you need to do is rinse the head clean once you have finished using it.
- Little or no noise. Most modern hair trimmers are quiet to use, with just a low hum as you get to work with it. Yet, if you get one that is a lot noisier then it could get very annoying after a while.
- Durability. It is no real surprise to see that the most expensive nose hair trimming machines tend to also be the most durable. Paying less for a lower quality device can make sense at times but it may lead to you looking for a new one before too long. Ultimately, this probably comes down to how often you plan to use it and how big a budget you have to play with.
- Built-in light. Not many trimmers come with a built-in light but it can prove to be a handy feature if you use it in a bathroom with poor lighting.
- Rechargeable battery. Since these devices are battery powered they can let you down occasionally by running out of power when you most need them. This risk can be lowered by finding one that comes with a rechargeable battery. The best models of this type can be quickly recharged and will then run for a long time.
- Turbo boost. Some multi-use hair trimmers come with a turbo boost option that lets you get some extra power when you most need it. This is a great way of powering through tougher jobs, although it may be a feature that you don’t use very often anyway.
Let’s Wrap It Up
None of us wants the embarrassment of having people see stray hairs poking out of our nose or sprouting out elsewhere unexpected. The good news is that getting rid of them isn’t as big a job as you might fear.
By choosing a good, professional nose hair trimmer you can make sure that you maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times. By taking just a little bit of time to look at some of the best options you can find a model that is right for you.
From then on, you will find that adding this grooming task to your life isn’t really a hassle at all. The results will be worth it too, as you can face up to the rest of the world with more confidence and no fears about what they notice when they look at your face.
Make life easier for yourself by picking a model of hair trimmer that suits your lifestyle and that looks easy to use.