Best Reviewer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Do you think that you need an A3 photo printer? Think again.
A3 photography is the core of art. If you are not using the right A3 photograph printer, you`re not getting proper printouts.
On the web, you`ll find tons of top 10, 20, 30… 100 list of A3 photo printers—all floating online. Often after reading, you are nowhere closer to finding the best tool for A3 photo printing.
That`s why we`ll go straight to the source and seek users” experience and see if the best A3 photo printer will rise to the surface.
Here are the top 5 A3 photo printer in terms of quality delivery, value for your money, and what world`s users found appropriate.
|EDITOR’S CHOICE||1. Canon PIXMA iP8750
|RUNNER UP||2. Brother MFC-J5330DW
|3. Canon PIXMA Pro-100S
|4. Epson SURECOLOR SC-P800
|5. Epson Expression XP-960
Table of Contents
This photo printer has a lineup of excellently knitted features to offer outstanding A3 photo printing solution.
- Premium A3+ printer with wireless connectivity for photo enthusiasts—print wirelessly and directly from the camera with PictBridge, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and even more.
- 6-color system, including grey ink to present a rare color and monochrome print.
- Your photos are likely to outlast any genuine Canon in delivering up to 100+ years of tested quality.
- App-based Printing Support
- Supports all the Latest Wireless Printing Tech
- Superfast 10.4 ipm for A4 color document print—delivers borderless photo-lab quality in approximately 36 seconds.
- Can take long to set up
- Comes with no manual
- Large files over Wi-Fi can be pretty slow
- High-Resolution printing for up to 9600dpi
- Can execute borderless printing
- The feature set is all-powerful, and printing capabilities are near the top of the line
- Connectivity options answers nearly all photo printing need
- The user interface can be a little bit intimidating
- It has problem printing on art papers
- Automatically feed and print large quantities of prints
- 4-in-1 printing solution—it prints, scans, copies, and fax like a trooper
- Delivers Respectable 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution at a printing speed of up to 22 ppm (pages per minute) in mono and 20ppm in color
- Best Connectivity tech—The connectivity tech is out of this world, compatible with Mopria, Cloud Print, Wifi Direct as well as Brother`s printing App
- Offers beyond A3 photo printing solution
- It is budget-friendly but offers high print quality
- Connectivity tech outstands
- It is the high-end beast
- Relatively does not provide enhanced photo printing experience
- Super high-yield cartridges help lower cost
- Drives productivity with flexible paper handling
- Print wirelessly from a mobile device
- Take too much time to set up
- A bit slow
- Faster Photo Printing
- High-end 8 Ink System with Chromalife 100 promising professional-quality prints
- Sophisticated connectivity that allows you to connect the machine to the internet and remotely print via 5 different services that support cloud printing.
- You can print from your iPad, and camera in a multitude of ways
- Support a wide spectrum of Canon and other specialist papers.
- Work seamlessly with professional cloud-based photo services
- Print straight from professional software like Adobe Photoshop
- Compatible with a wide choice of professional quality paper from canon and other specialist media
- Excellent for printing photos
- It requires you to change the paper size manually when using a different program
- Has a problem with wifi connection
- Delivers performance which is par excellence
- Brilliant print quality
- Fast A3 printing
- You can integrate the machine to your workflow
- Print quality is one of the best you can ever find
- It is one of the prices A3 printers
- A bit heavier
- Nine-color ink system—a feature that beats any printer in this list in terms of image quality and longevity. The 80 ml ink tanks are bound to last you longer than many inks on the market.
- Small onboard memory that stores your recent print and templates which you might need frequently
- Best Connectivity option available today. It doesn`t require a computer and supports Cloud Printing, AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct as well as tons of settings that you can configure via the 2.7” screen.
- Roll paper option that prints photos on formats such as banners and gallery wrap canvas
- Large color 2.7-inch touch screens that allow you to monitor without the need of a computer
- Comes with large 80 ml in cartridges ideal for large print runs of professional photo print
- Paper roll add-on comes without a tracker
- Waste ink when switching from between matte black and glossy paper
- Image quality is second to none
- Has a lineup of features that makes it the top choice for professionals
- It supports role media
- It efficiently functions without the presence of a computer
- Execute borderless printing with ease
- It is the priciest
- It solely focuses on photography printing
- 6 ink system that handles colors and black with equal ease
- Innovative fold-over scan lid that holds originals in place
- A creative print mobile app that allows you to print Facebook photos, stationeries, and even more
- The printer can connect with SD cards, connection via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and the ubiquitous USB.
- Rear paper field accommodates specialty paper besides printing directly on DVDs
- Fast photo printing
- The ink it requires is too expensive
- It rejects inks from other brands
- Readily portable
- Relatively good quality
- Offers all-in-one printing solution
- Supports SD cards
- The inks are cheaper compared to competitors`
- Less lightweight than regular all-in-ones
When it comes to A3 photo printing, there is the right and the wrong photo printer you can use.
Rather than guessing and wait for the best, use any of the 5 A3 photo printers above. They aren`t the same, but you can’t go wrong with any of them either.
Doing so will give you the ultimate quality, edging you closer to success.