Best Reviewer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Not sure which is the best condenser dryer to buy? There are different price points, brands, and features to take into account—factors that make choosing the best condenser dryer to be a baffling experience.
It could take you chunks of time to compare the dryers from the manufacturers alone. Therefore, we scoured deep on different models, read hundreds of user and professional reviews, to come up with decent machines.
In this post, we`ll help you pick the best condenser dryer, at the right place, and tell you everything you need to know.
Read Article: Best Combination Microwave For Your Kitchen
Table of Contents
Our Best Condenser Dryers Reviews and Comparison
|EDITOR’S CHOICE||1. Beko DCR93161
|RUNNER UP||2. AEG 7000 Series T7DEE835R
|3. Samsung DV8800 (DV90N8289AW/EU)
|4. Miele TDA 150 C
|5. Bosch Series 8 WTW87561GB
- Sensor Drying technology
Take the hassle out of laundry days with Sensor Drying technology that detects how much moisture is in clothing and calculates the perfect drying time. This helps to protect your clothes from heat damage and power wastage.
- Anti-crease Program
Utilize the anti-crease program that gently spins the drum to prevent wrinkles in your favorite item. Once your cycle has ended, the auto cool-down phase blasts cold air onto your clothes.
You can unload straight away — no need to wait.
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Has a noise level of 66 Db
- Has an auto cool feature
- Exclusive to AO
- Comes with auto drainage
- The start pause button doesn`t have a reassuring feel due to cracking sound
- Easy to use
- Has an appealing outlook
- Quick-drying solution
- The 9k drum suits even duvets
- A bit noisy
- It does not have auto-reverse anti-crease
- AEG`S Sensi Dry Technology
Draw moisture out of fabrics at half the temperature of the typical condenser cleaners without extending the drying time. With AEG, your clothing is no longer a subject to unnecessary heat, color corrosion, or texture distortion.
- ProSense Drying Programme
Automatically Detect the moisture level in your drum and end a cycle once you`ve achieved the dryness you desire using the AEG intelligent sensor drying program. The program prevents over-drying, provides better protection, and saves on time and energy.
- Seamless Filtration
Unlike typical dryers, the T7DEE835R utilizes OKOFlow filter system—a single filter that is easy to reach and clean.
With a single filter, the machine presents a smart way to dry every load effortlessly, maintain energy efficiency and performance too.
- Comes with 16 programs to choose from to help protect your clothes and cut down ironing.
- The auto drain save you from remembering to keep it empty
- Switches off when it reaches the set dryness
- The drying cycle might take long
- Comes with great design—modern and clean
- Product is very quiet and operates impressively
- The machine empties automatically
- Easy to use
- The device can break after a few months of usage
- Not appropriate to dry clothes that come straight from the washing line
- One direction for drying can make bed linen bundled
- Optimal-Dry utility
Reduce drying waiting time with Samsung`s OptimalDry utility.
The technology utilizes sensors that sense moisture and temperature to determine an appropriate drying time so that you load dries in a suitable length of time and with the best result. The energy-saving and hassle-free options are available on 10 of the 14 drying programs.
- Efficient Heat Pump Technology
Unlike the normal air or water drying system, the machine operates by passing warm, dry air through the drum to absorb moisture from your garment and then cooling the air using refrigerants.
The dryer then uses the waste heat created by the cooling process to reheat the air without the need for additional energy. The design excellently serves as well as reduces energy costs.
- Comes with a 2 years guarantee
- Comes with a spacious 9kg capacity
- Has excellent energy rating
- Offers speedy drying solution
- Has a modern outlook
- Not affordable to everyone
- You can control the drying process with the phone using the SmartThings app
- You can dry delicates without worrying about the damage as the process is automatic
- Works quietly
- The AirWash feature perfectly refreshes clothes worn for a little while
- Easy to use
- Not suitable for garages, outbuilding, or garage due to its demand to operate in ambient temperature to dry laundry
- A large white flat door that allows the opening to be more rectangular, making it easier to stuff in large items and other ungainly items.
- It comes with the honeycomb structure washing drum. The drum`s hexagonal dimples mean that the laundry hovers on a cushion of air, reducing the creases on the process.
- FragranceDos—top up the perfume dispenser inside the door with one of Miele`s five scented liquid to infuse pleasant smell to your laundry.
Precision drying of all textiles
- The clothes output might be unpleasant
- Huge drying capacity
- Filters are easy to clean
- Utilizes intelligent sensor
- Requires no container-emptying
- The graphite version is exclusive to one retailer
- A bit pricey
Self Cleaning Condenser
The condenser cleaner automatically uses condensation water to clean itself up to 4 times during the drying process. This feature crafts a maximum efficiency throughout the life of the machine and saves the manual cleaning hustle.
Prevent your drying system from sticking to the drum structure with the warm air that penetrates the drum in all directions. The SoftFlow paddle carefully rotates your clothes to leave them soft and crease-free.
- Fast drying
- Intuitive user interface
- Relatively expensive
- Allows you to know when your clothes are perfectly dry
- The LC display makes operation a child`s play
- It has an anti-vibration sidewall that enhances stability
- Comes with a lineup of drying programs that suit different materials of clothes
- Not suitable for garage, sheds or outbuildings
- Textiles like towels might still come out dump
All the above 5 best condenser dryers offer excellent drying solution. However, Samsung DV8800 (DV90N8289AW/EU) has an all-5-stars rating on John Lewis, reflecting an exceptional customer experience.