Best Reviewer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
One of the most basic tools found in any home is a screwdriver. Electronic screwdrivers are this century’s upgrade of the old standby. There are many benefits to have this tool handy at home.
We are going to discuss the top five brands of electric screwdrivers that you want to consider to add to your toolbox.
Read Related Article: Best Electric Power Shower
Table of Contents
|1. Am Tech 3.6V Cordless Rechargeable Electric Screwdriver||Check Price|
|2. Bosch PSB 1800||Check Price|
|3. Bosch Electric Screwdriver IXO||Check Price|
|4. NoCry 10 N.m Cordless Electric Screwdriver||Check Price|
|5. JUEMEL 20V Power Drill, Electric Screwdriver||Check Price|
Our Best Electric Screwdriver Reviews and Comparisons
1. Am Tech 3.6V Cordless Rechargeable Electric Screwdriver
This well-built yet affordable power tool is capable of effortlessly driving in and extracting screws from wood and plugged holes.
It is packed with useful features that make general home maintenance tasks much easier.
- 3.6v Rechargeable
- Forward and reverse action
- No load speed: 180 rpm
- Max torque: 3Nm
What We Like About Am Tech 3.6V Cordless Rechargeable Electric Screwdriver
Very easy to use, this product is perfect for DIY jobs. It does the hard work for you. Includes a good range of heads to be used with it. Suited for stripping.
What We Don’t Like About Am-Tech 3.6V Cordless Rechargeable Electric Screwdriver
Could not screw 5/8 in softwood. Not particularly powerful.
- Approx charge time: 3-5 hours
- Ultra compact design with soft grip
- Easy to handle
- Charges quickly
- Little power
- Not suited for the task
2. Bosch PSB 1800
The Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless drill is what you need for screw driving, drilling or impact drilling thanks to its powerful 2-speed planetary gearbox.
Its handiness, low weight, and peak staying power due to its 18 V lithium-ion battery give you a reliable and durable drill suited for many tasks and applications.
- Lithium-Ion battery technology – syneon chip.
- Two speed gearbox.
- 20 pre-selectable torque, drill and impact drill settings.
- Integrated LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas.
- Forward/reverse indicator.
- Keyless chuck with Bosch auto-lock.
- Powerful lithium-ion battery and 1-hour charger.
- Double screwdriver bit.
- Plastic case.
- Charger AL1815CV and two battery packs PBA 18V 1.5 Ah V-A.
What We Like About Bosch PSB 1800
Absolutely brilliant for all households odd jobs. It just fits in your hand perfectly.
For a good quality portable drill, this one fits the bill for a serious handyman.
What We Don’t Like About Bosch PSB 1800
It is not able to drill into masonry and brick. Limited use to screw driving and wood/interior plasterboard work.
- LED light aids in working in dark work areas
- Fastest and easiest bit changes
- Fast charger
- Limited use
- Gets hot quickly and then cuts out
3. Bosch Electric Screwdriver IXO
The cordless screwdriver is your go-to for everyday tasks that give you full control from beginning to end due to the variable speed control you can manage with the switch.
- The IXO – The 6th generation of the iconic power tool.
- Infinitely variable speed control means the more you push the speed trigger the faster the rotations.
- Detailed battery status is displayed.
- The IXO can be charged via the micro USB or with its charging station.
What We Like About Bosch Electric Screwdriver IXO
The screwdriver’s interface for many attachments allows for a wide range of applications to be used for every-day and fun tasks in and around the house.
What We Don’t Like About Bosch Electric Screwdriver IXO
Its shape makes it difficult to put enough pressure directly on the screw, which causes it to slip out. You need to use two hands to get enough pressure.
It does not fit for use in narrow areas. There is no screw extension available with this product.
- variable speed control means no more damaged materials, no more worn-out screws
- Battery status indicator
- Dual charging
- Design does not support exerting adequate pressure to use
- No screw extension available
4. NoCry 10 N.m Cordless Electric Screwdriver
This screwdriver gives you 1.5 hours of non-stop performance to allow you to complete your projects that much sooner before the screwdriver needs to recharge. At least 300 screws can be inserted on a single charge.
- The 10 N.m motor makes this screwdriver 3x more powerful than competitors
- Rechargeable 7.2V DC / 1500mAh LI-Ion battery
- 30 screw bit kit includes 6 Slotted/Flathead, 7 Pozidriv, 6 Star/Torx, 4 Square/Robertson and 7 Hex bits of different sizes. Two extentsion attachments include, 1 static and 1 flexible extension attachment
- Built-in flashlight
What We Like About NoCry 10 N.m Cordless Electric Screwdriver
This product functions satisfactorily on both tough and delicate materials. It is compatible with accessories that are not included in the kit, like any 0.64 cm (¼ inch) hex accessory, from hole saws and nut drivers to rotary rasps and drywall screw setters.
What We Don’t Like About NoCry 10 N.m Cordless Electric Screwdriver
The screws were found to be of poor quality. Screwdriver loses charge and starts cutting out continually after a couple of minutes use. Some customers found the product abruptly stopped working altogether after a couple of months.
- 5+1 torque affords more control of the tool
- Clutch automatically disengages to avoid stripping screws
- Recharges in 3-5 hours
- LED flashlight situated where it can illuminate a larger area as you work.
- Poor battery
- Poor quality
5. JUEMEL 20V Power Drill, Electric Screwdriver
The JUEMEL Cordless Screwdriver is equipped to address day to day jobs like home improvements, DIY projects, household construction, etc.
- JUEMEL 20V cordless drill kit features a 25+1 torque setting.
- Magnetic Bit Holder is a convenient design to keep the screws and drill bits conveniently on the magnet while you work efficiently.
- Built-in LED light for lighting up in the dark areas. Built-in LED light for lighting up in the dark areas.
- 3/8 inch (0.8-10mm) automatic chuck helps you to change bits quickly.
- Equipped with 2 variable speeds (0-450, 0-1450RPM) for precise work.
What We Like About JUEMEL 20V Power Drill, Electric Screwdriver
There are more than 25 options to precisely control for drilling wood, metal, plastic and other most daily needs.
A comfortable balanced and soft grip screwdriver that is also lightweight, durable and compact with a rotary switch that allows you to forward and reverse according to your preference at any given moment during the work.
What We Don’t Like About JUEMEL 20V Power Drill, Electric Screwdriver
There aren’t any bad reviews or opinions regarding this electric screwdriver
- Powerful & Versatile Cordless Drill Kit
- Ergonomic Design and Modern Technology
- Lightweight, Compact and Durability
- Fast Charger
- There are none reported as of now.
The electric screwdrivers on the market vary tremendously. There are those that are for the DIYs (Do It Yourselfers) and the more serious professional laborer, or handyman.
Personal DIYs want small convenient tools where the professional individual wants a major power tool.