Best Reviewer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
A pulse oximeter measures the blood’s oxygen saturation and heart rate. This is a necessary piece of equipment to have on hand for sports and monitoring medical concerns.
You want a reliable oximeter that delivers accurate results. Here we have the top 5 pulse oximeters to aid you to make your best choice.
Read Article: Best Ankle Support
Table of Contents
|1. QooTec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
|2. LYXMY Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with LED Display
|3. Carejoy OLED Pulse Oximeter
|4. Heal Force Prince-100F Handheld Pulse Oximeter
|5. Denshine LED Health Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Our Best Pulse Oximeter Reviews and Comparisons
1. QooTec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
QooTec’s oximeter effectively and accurately measure pulse rate, perfusion index and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. It saves your data for up to 8 hours.
Perfect for keeping tabs of the readings measured in the night and maintaining records.
- 2 colors OLED display.
- An auditory beep alarm that warns you when SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set healthy limits.
- Only one button to operate everything.
- Auto OFF function to save battery.
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- Lanyard included.
What We Like About QooTec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Suited for athletes and sports enthusiasts to measure their SpO2 and pulse rates. The included lanyard makes it easy to carry along when you go to sports or outdoor activities.
The screen rotates from vertical to horizontal which makes it easy to read all measurements.
What We Don’t Like About QooTec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Suited for medical and sports
- Not indicated
2. LYXMY Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with LED Display
This portable oxygen blood saturation monitor comes with an LED display that simultaneously displays for testing value and bar graph. Suited to measure heart rate and to address any medical concerns.
This product is suitable for the hospital, oxygen bar, sport health (used before or after sport, never use them during movement), and community health care, etc.
- Two Brightly colored LED displays.
- 6 display modes.
- Small in volume, lightweight and convenient to carry in its soft carrying case.
- One button function.
- Accuragely measures SpO2 and pulse rate.
- A clear to read low battery life indicator.
What We Like About LYXMY Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with LED Display
This lightweight and portable pulse oximeter are easy to use. The display interface can be manually adjusted in two directions.
Included is an automatic standby and sleep modes.
What We Don’t Like About LYXMY Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with LED Display
It does not read accurately. Appears to have a faulty inner sensor.
- Easy to use
- Reliable in monitoring stats
- Display interface manually rotates in two directions
- Sometimes requires a couple of resets to function
- Inaccurate readings
3. Carejoy OLED Pulse Oximeter
You will find this product in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical center, alpine area, sports healthcare, etc. this oximeter will give you all the results you need in many venues.
This device will work for 50 hours straight. The display shows the results in the pulse waveform and bar graph.
- Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram
- Visual alarm function. Real-time spot-checks.
- Advanced DSP algorithm influence motion artifact and improve accuracy of low perfusion ≤0.4%
- Low voltage indicator
What We Like About Carejoy OLED Pulse Oximeter
Easy to use, accurate display of stats that are easy to read from any angle. Functions just like similar devices used by doctors and in hospitals.
What We Don’t Like About Carejoy OLED Pulse Oximeter
Won’t take readings off index or middle finger unless you mess about with it or you have small hands. Feels very fragile.
Oxygen saturation readings are very unreliable.
- Easy to use
- Works 50 hours continuously
- Automatic power off
- Advanced setting for alarm/pulse sound
- Stopped working after 3 weeks
- Product quality is poor
4. Heal Force Prince-100F Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Measures SpO2, Pulse Rate. This device is found in hospitals, health clinics and home users that require daily monitoring of their medical condition.
- Perfusion index waveform display.
- Alarm function setting an alarm for abnormal readings.
- Can store 70 hours of data and review with date and time.
- Easy to read high-resolution large LCD digital display with full color screen and switchable backlight.
- Includes an adult probe. Infant and pediatric probes are also available for this model.
What We Like About Heal Force Prince-100F Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Monitors SpO2, pulse strength, pulse rate with real-time pulse bar graph. The mute function supports longer-term sleep apnea monitoring.
Automatic power-off after the finger is removed from the probe.
What We Don’t Like About Heal Force Prince-100F Handheld Pulse Oximeter
- Display is clear and easy to read
- Includes metal stand with rubber feet to hold the unit in place while in use
- Tracks trend analysis
- Warning alarm if the finger is not positioned on the sensor correctly
- Optional PC data management software for transmission and analysis of measurement data
- None indicated
5. Denshine LED Health Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Denshine Finger Pulse Oximeter maintains a 24-hour memory that measures both heart rate and Spo2. Audio alarm and pulse sound aids in the monitoring process.
Denshine designed it to automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter is present for more than 8 seconds.
- Direction of interface can be manually adjusted
- Lightweight for carrying and easy to use
- LED display discloses simultaneously for testing value and bar graph
- Low battery voltage indicator.
- Automatically standby or sleep.
What We Like About Denshine LED Health Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The digital technology of this pulse oximeter is designed to function as a noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2).
The influence of motion artifacts is minimized by the advanced DSP algorithm as well as improves the measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
What We Don’t Like About Denshine LED Health Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A little finicky but does the job.
- Color display
- Simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram
- Display interface can rotate four directions with six different display modes
- Automatic power off
- None indicated
We have a three-way tie with QooTec, Prince and Denshine. No negative reports and all of them work quite well.
So you will not go wrong if you choose one from among these devices.